Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TMI Tuesday

'Would you rather...' edition

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with? Alone - definitely. Why have that stress of having someone around that I can't stand? That would be like going to hell... At least by myself, I can paint a face on a coconut and have a friend that way. ~wink~

2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you? Eeww... do I really have to answer that one? It was bad enough coming home for a weekend visit and just hearing my parents go at it! Since I have to choose one, I'll pick have them walk in on me.

3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?(guys, consider similar circumstances) I think I could recover from a nipple slip and blame it on a wardrobe malfunction. No panties shot... that's just plain stupidity!

4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?

You're killing me here! But this is definitely no Internet for two years. Just thinking about not having sex with Yummy sends chills. Horrible thought!

5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars? I'd love to have 1 million dollars but I'll take true love over money any day. As long as I can pay my bills, I'm good with the money thing but true love - that makes for a perfect life! ~smiling~

Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why? Again - killing me... if I have to choose just *one*, I'll go with me on top. I get a full view of his expressions, he can touch me all over ~wink~, and I can control it. I'll admit - I'm a control freak. ;)

Come play along... leave me a comment but make sure you stop by and where it's all at... TMI Tuesday.

*****

Wow, what a whirlwind of a last week of vacation. The Princes and I did a few fun things during our week together.

- A trip to Build-a-Bear to build our new best friends.

- Went to see Bedtime Stories. The new Adam Sandler movie - it was cute but really didn't hold the Princes' attention through the entire movie. Some of the humor was over any kid's head. It's one of those that I'd wait to pay 4 bucks to see on cable vs. 26 bucks at the theatre.

- Built derby cars. See previous post. Btw... they're coming along nicely. We're in the final stages of prepping and assembly. The race is this Saturday so we're hoping for a better outcome than last year.

- Trips to the dentist. Fun... Fun...

- And some good ole' family time together snuggling on the couch.

Hoping everyone made it back to school this week with little trouble. It was hard to get up out of bed yesterday morning but we made it without major meltdowns. Whew!

2 comments:

Vixen said...

We are movie FREAKS but had to pass on Bedtime Stories.... I was worried about what you mentioned.

HappyTMI :)

Maggie said...

Sounds like a great break- and I cannot wait to go to Build A Bear! LOL- I've always wanted to.

And I'll be doing "would you rather" sometime this week... tomorrow or Saturday...! Good answers!