As Pooh would say... "Think, Think, Think..." I'm thinking of giving my notice to the school. No, I won't end my stay immediately but at the end of school which for me would be June 1. I love my classroom and this is hard for me to decided. I have to carefully consider all the fall outs from such a decision...
Yummy tells me to give notice and stay home with the princes. We can do it... it would be tight but we can make it. I could sub as the princes schedule allows to bring in extra money and then in January I get my settlement check from the ex...
I'm worried about if I don't give notice then whoever sent the letter to the bishop will do it again and not stop until they succeed.
Yummy and I are planning to get married in July. I don't have my annulment so technically I can't teach in a Catholic school because I'm a sinner...
I'm having trouble getting my classes I need for the summer so I can renew my emergency permit to teach in middle school. Without it, I would not have a job anyway.
If I stop teaching within the system then I would have to pay for the princes to attend the school they attend. I receive free tuition as a benefit. This saves us about $3000 each year.
If I do give notice and stay home, I could attend more functions at school for the princes. Which they would LOVE.
I'm scared I will go stir crazy.
My mother tells me to stay home if we can do it... get married and live my life and not worry about it. It will all work out.
She's probably right... everything has a way of working out.