1. What was the last movie you saw on a date? That would actually be "My Bloody Valentine" in 3-D. I know what a date movie but Yummy thought it was great... I sat there the entire clinching his arm and hiding my face.
2. What was the last meal you had on a date? Smoked duck and basil flatbread, grilled scallops with couscous and a chocolate trio for dessert. YUM!
3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More? This used to happen a lot but it seems far and few between with our schedules anymore. The date nights are far and few between. Hmm... it seems that one is in order.
4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship? I've never used a dating website but from what many have told me, it's the hook up. BUT I do know a few that have found their spouses through one so I really think it just depends on the people involved and what their looking for.
5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect. Hmm... I've never really thought about this but I'm sure I do... like wearing my fave outfit. I know not very exciting but I honestly can't really think of much.
BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date? I can honestly say that any time that there was sex on the first date, the 'relationship' never blossomed into anything more. I mean... Yummy and I could have definitely had sex on the first date but we waited and look now where we're at! :) I think that if a relationship starts out based on sex that you never really get to know the person and when the sex dies so does the relationship.