Tuesday, September 29, 2009

TMI

TMI Tuesday #206

1. Have you used put anything edible on (or in) your partner's body and then eaten it?
  • Okay, who hasn't done this in some form? Yes, on my partner's body but not in it.

2. Have you ever had an AIDS test due to reasonable suspicion or hyperactive imagination?
  • No, never had the reason to have it done because of suspicion or my imagination.

3. Have you ever fantasized about someone else other than your partner while you were engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
  • All the freakin' time when I was married the first time! That should have been a HUGE clue to me. LOL
4. Have you ever engaged in sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation while in a moving car?
  • Yes, a few times... we'll just leave it at that. **wink, wink**

A car being driven by someone not engaged in the sex, oral sex, or mutual masturbation?
  • No.

5. Have you ever had sex so many times or for so long that one or both people involved runs dry?
  • Doesn't happen that often but it has happened.
Bonus (as in optional): Name 5 things an unplanned (or planned) visitor would find in your bedroom?
  • Hmm... well, besides the obvious? The person would really have to 'hunt' through the drawers to find the sexy lingerie, *ahem* my 'little pink friend', the leash/collar that I got for Yummy as a joke hanging from the lamp, and then there's Yummy's chopper magazines on the bedside table and a bookcase full of books.

I know, the answers aren't too exciting at the least. LOL But since I'm running on fumes today with a sick Prince at home, it's the best I've got right now. I'm hoping to get the wedding pictures posted if Blogger lets me this time around (I've only been trying since July! Geesh!!)

2 comments:

Keep It Real said...

i liked it and that you are so honest

Osbasso said...

Why, hello!

Looking forward to those pictures!!