Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seriously, What is Up with Blogger?

I have been trying for a week to upload the pictures from the wedding and with no luck! UUgghh... As soon as I can get it to work, I'll get them posted so you all can see the festivities in New Orleans.

In the meantime, I'm getting the house ready for the big summer picnic here complete with moonwalk, snow cone and cotton candy machines plus Yummy is the grill master that day with many tasty delights planned. ;-)

I've got the pie duty and will be making 10 pies this week along with brownies for the kiddos when I can fit it in between swim lessons, mediation with EH (wish me luck on this - we're hoping that he caves when we present all the proof that he's a liar) and family coming in from the East Coast, Atlanta, Baltimore and southern Indiana along with trying to get pictures around of the wedding ready for everyone to view.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Is the summer picnic a family reunion combined wedding reception? Sounds like a great time- have fun!

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! You did it! Wish I could be there...

TUG said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. You'd better have some of you in the dress! What a lucky dude!

My favorite part of homemade pies is eating the dough before it is cooked. It's a fond childhood memory.

hotdrwife said...

I used to upload photos to Photobucket, and then post them to Blogger - it (Blogger) never wanted to work for me.