Saturday, October 10, 2009

True Love Stories Never Have Endings ~ Richard Bach

FINALLY!!! Blogger has let me upload the pictures of the wedding. Wow, it's only been 3 months since the big day but here ya go...

The day was perfect! I can't actually think of anything that could have made it better other than the Princes being there but New Orleans really isn't a city for little ones after dark. ~wink, wink~

I started the day with a relaxing brunch with my best friend and then I was off to write my vows, get my hair and make up done in a quaint little salon by the hotel.

The wedding was at 6 p.m. which was perfect time after it had rained (and I mean really rained to the point the streets were flooded). I was told that the rain before the wedding was a good sign! ;-)

Arrival at Jackson Square, New Orleans





The kiss..

At the gates of Jackson Square

I'll post more pictures later... once again, blogger is not cooperating with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty dress. I like the pattern on it. I know how you feel about the rain. It rained all day on my wedding day as well, only to stop long enough for the ceremonies. I think ours was around 4pm.