Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TMI - better late than never

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness? Definitely the emotional attractiveness is the most important of the two. Not that physical attractiveness isn't important but when it's all said and done, the emotional connection/fire that you have with a person is what keeps everything going!

2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you? Seriously?!? I have to rate myself? I'd like to say at least 5 or higher but I wouldn't be honest with myself. I think the 'desire' is there for more but schedules doesn't always permit it happening. I'm happy with a 5 since it's much higher than when I was married the first time around. ~wink, wink~

3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy? I'd have to go with creepy - an old, grandpa looking Santa does not make me want to sit on his lap. YUCK!

4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex? I think there were times I wish I had when I was married to EH. That may have helped the situation. lol But I'd have to say I never have.

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Do I have to be honest here? Okay - I have worn socks to bed. It depends on the weather outside and if it's freezing and the house is cold and I'm just not warm, then I wear them to bed because if I'm too cold (and my feet are ALWAYS cold), I can't sleep. Is that okay or totally unsexy? Seriously, it is totally unsexy but that's the farthest thing from my mind when I'm freezing to death and it's time for bed. lol

Bonus: What is your greatest strength? My intuitive nature - I can read people almost to a tee and get a good grip on a situation just by watching/listening. And as my princes would say my total super coolness as a mom. Gotta love 'em. Weakness? I have several - my princes, my family, the love of my life... if I think that any of them are being hurt then I hold true to my scorpion sign - I make a better friend but if I think you've hurt me or someone I love then watch out. Oh yeah... and my incessant need to always think the best of people and give them the benefit of the doubt when I've been burned several times. I really have to stop this.

No comments: