This was stolen from the ever lovely Professor. I thought you all deserved something since I have been very neglectful in posting lately. I've got to work on getting some HNT's done and scheduled so I don't have to worry about it. It seems that Wednesday rolls around and I'm either too tired from work or Yummy and I are off doing what we do best... ~wink, wink~ I promise I will get back into the swing of things and be better at stopping by to see all of you too! But, for now... enjoy!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Either beer or a swig of the manhattans that my daddy would drink... I started 'WAY' early. lol
4. What was your FIRST job?
Besides babysitting then it was as a waitress...
5. What was your FIRST car?
The first car I drove was the family-mobile (a silver Chevy Caprice, I think) but MY first car was a 1989 red Chevy Cavalier.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My sweetie... Yummy!
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Yummy as I rolled over into his arms to catch the last few moments before getting ready for school.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Dallas - airplane but does a helicopter count... my dad's company he worked for had it's own helicopter that the pilot would come land in our yard and take me up in it when I was oh, IDK, 5 or so. :)
10. Who was your FIRST best friend, and are you still friends with him / her?
Jodi... friends probably but we don't/didn't stay in touch with each other.
11. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Dan but not sure if it counts as I was all of maybe 8. First real kiss... that would be Cory D. (dated a few Cory's in the day!)
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
My grandparent's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
The princes when I told them it was time to get up.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My step-mom's sister's. I was the flower girl.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Got out of bed.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
New Kids on the Block with Debbie Gibson! I know, WAY cool!! lol
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Piercing - ears
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada without passport but requiring a passport was Mexico
19. First movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Apple Dumplin' Gang with my parents
20. When was your FIRST detention?
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
To really break it? My high school boyfriend, Steve.
23. Who was your first roommate?
My college roommate - Renee (roommate from hell!)
24. With whom was your FIRST date?
Cory D. (Never go on a date with your best 'boy' friend since preschool. Not a good thing!)