Monday, September 1, 2008

A Little Bit Country...

I guess, I'm getting caught up on my posting. Before school started for me, I had the chance to go to a huge concert in my hometown that featured several up and coming country stars. And, because Yummy has connections, I was able to meet several, hang back stage the entire concert and have dinner with two of the singers. What a night... Here's the pictures and videos for some (in case you don't know who they are or what they sing)...



This is me with Monte (I think) Pyle - songwriter for James Otto, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban to name a few. Yummy called me and when my ringtone sounded, Monte recognized the Rascal Flatts song. Starting our conversation of what a huge fan I am so he did the ultimate and called the gang so I could talk to Joe Don. Unfortunately (or probably fortunately for Joe Don) he didn't answer but Monte had me leave a message. I'm sure Joe Don's thinking what a crazy person. LOL

This is my FAVE... I'm pictured with Luke Bryan. He's one tall drink of water! What eye candy for a Sunday afternoon! He's such a jokester... we had a great time hanging out. He took my phone when I was talking to my little sis and talked to her and joked around with her. That just set her over the moon!





James Otto on stage. He's another tall drink of water standing at 6'5" and oh, about 270!





And last but not least... Gary Allan. Didn't get to hang with him but was back stage when he came on. I guess, from what I hear, he's not much into greeting the fans after the tragedy a few years ago with his wife. But, still another great eye candy for a Sunday.





After the concert, Yummy and I went back to our friend's restaurant that we helped prepare dinner for James and his band. And, who just happened to be there when I walked in but Luke Bryan. He came to join all of us for dinner so I got hang out some more with him, Monte and James. I swear, if I could have taken Luke home, I would have but don't think Yummy would have liked it too much. lol But, OMG... he's one yummy site. ;) What a star struck night! It's nice to have friends in high places... ~wink, wink~

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

I thought you were supposed to know friends in low places... Love the pictures of the hottie (and yes, there's only one hottie in any of them)!

Anonymous said...

Glad ur back!!

Looks like a bunch of fun! You are looking excellent as always with your sexy self too I might add!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

great pics hun. looks like an amazing time.

Greyhound Girl said...

Sounds like such a great evening and so much fun- and yes, lots of eye candy!

Ashly Star said...

Luke Bryan is definitely one tall drink of water. Yum.

I haven't been to a country show in a while but they're always fun. Looks and sounds like y'all had a great time. :)

Riff Dog said...

Very, very cool! I'll take friends in high or low places!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love Gary Allen and would just loved to be that close to him. Luke looks like a really cutie too.