Okay, don't fall over... Yes, I'm playing today. It's been awhile but hey, I'm home with a sick kid AGAIN today. 'Tis the season for strep! Anyhoo...
1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner? Ahem, BOTH! I *love* getting little sexy things from Yummy. Even last year, there wasn't a complete outfit but sexy panties.
2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have you best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it? Wow, my type... strong (mentally & physically), athletic of some sort, clean cut. I really have to laugh at this because my best relationship is the current one with Yummy and he's far from my typical 'type.' He's definitely strong both mentally and physically - has to be to spar with me on a good debate now and then. :) And he was very athletic in high school but not so much now but I would have never considered him clean cut. I always dated (and then married) someone that was the typical preppy of sorts. With being tatted up, into cars and all things with gasoline engines, he's definitely different from the others. That's a good thing as I have found out! lol I love the fact that he doesn't fit into that mold of who I thought I should be with. Sometimes when you look outside the box, you find exactly what you were looking for!
3. What is on your Santa list this year? This little red corset, these, and these, this or this one and a couple evenings ALONE with NO sick kiddos for Yummy and I to enjoy some adult time together! ~wink~
4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)? Typically me but it can change depending on the stress level we each are having at work. Although, Yummy will NEVER turn it down when it's offered. *lol*
5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"? Ahem, definitely... good hygiene goes a long way in my book. Why would I want to fight the forest to find the tree? Just sayin'.
Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)? This list could be quite extensive... but I'll limit it to just a few. Well, of course back rubs (and this falls into both categories!), long hot showers, a good book (and time to read that book!), of course my Princes.
Well, once again the crap hits the fan with EH. The middle prince was dropped off on Sunday to me with a fever and turns out after a stay at home and visit to the dr. yesterday that he has strep throat.
To top it off, on the way to the dr. the littlest Prince informs me that his sperm donar (aka father) made him eat liquid dish soap for sticking his tongue out at his brother "3 days ago mommy". WTF?!? Liquid dish soap! I about drive off the road when I hear this and the middle prince confirms it to me.
So after the lengthy visit to the dr. I go to pick up the oldest prince from the sperm donor and try once again to explain to him that when his children are sick and they are in need of seeing a dr. he needs to take them when they are in his care. He blows me off saying he 'felt our son's forehead' and there was no fever. Oh... newsflash... that's not the best way to tell if the kid has a fever especially when his body temp. runs normally below 98.6!
Then he tells me that he'll discipline the princes how he wants at his house when I ask him about the liquid dish soap. He tells me it wasn't dish soap but another kind of liquid soap and that the littlest prince kept sticking his tongue out and he told him to to stop but he didn't. Another newsflash here... there ARE other ways to discipline a child rather than making them ingest liquid soap! So I basically got told to go to hell and he'll do what he wants.
Once again I had to make that wonderful call to the attorney. I'm thankful that my attorney doesn't charge me anything until we actually have to do something! God love him! But seriously, what is wrong with EH? Does he really want to not see his kids because that's what he's heading to if (I mean when) we go to court.
Other than this... things are peachy on this end.