Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HNT

(shh...clickety-click)


Wanna know what the heck is with all this nekkid-ness? Go check it over at Os's...
******
Wow, what a whirlwind of a week and it's on Thursday. Monday was the first day back in the classroom for me and I've been there non-stop. Today was the first student day and I'd have to say that it went well. I am so pleased with the students after just the first day. Many from last year have matured over the summer - thank goddess! But we'll see as the year progress.
My final day of 'freedom' was spent at a country music fest in my hometown. It was a lot of fun! I was able to be back stage the ENTIRE concert due to Yummy helping with dinner for James Otto. I was able to meet Luke Bryan (and damn, he's one tall drink of water!), get my picture with him... teasingly flirt with him, AND had dinner with him and James and James' band! I was also able to meet a songwriter from Nashville that writes for Keith Urban, James Otto & Rascal Flatts to name a few. When I told him that I'm a BIG Rascal Flatts fan, he called Joe Don from the group (unfortunately, Joe Don did not answer but Monte had me leave a message for him!) What a once in a lifetime chance! Especially for a country girl living in the big city! Watch for pictures in the upcoming days along with pics from New Orleans.
I'm off to write 3 tests for my math students for tomorrow... it may be hit and miss for blogging until I get a grip on being back in school.
XOXO...

20 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

Firsties!

Nice shorts! Those pictures are really good and love your tools!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

always delightful!!
so sexy.
you know what to do with tools??
hehe

HHNT

Lucy said...

A mechanics dream girl perhaps? Love the lower back tattoo! Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

HHNT gorgeous

glad you had a good week and cant wait to see the pics. that is so awesome!

d2b said...

Wow; really hot and sexy! Do you want some help finding the right tool on that second picture?

Osbasso said...

School is still a couple of weeks off for the kids around here. I can't even fathom going to school in August!

I love a woman who knows her tools. You'd have made a great tool girl on Home Improvement! Certainly better than Pamela Anderson ever was!

You never mentioned if you saw the picture I took specifically for you a couple of weeks ago...

Greyhound Girl said...

Good luck with school. I read several blogs written by teachers and ya'll have started and I don't get kids until NEXT Thursday so I know my days are numbered like all of you...

Sounds like the music fest was a blast and how cool to meet the songwriter!

And great pix once again, you hottie!

Anonymous said...

What a great theme/idea! So creative and done well! HHNT!

Pepper said...

Very nice pics! I wish I had a teacher like you when I was in school!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

great pics...it would be fun to do something like this too, but the mans space is crazy! :)

and what a great opportunity for you!! how fun it must have been to be backstage with the guys...i saw Luke Bryan in concert, he was really great...

peace...

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I love hot nekkid women with tools. ^_^ HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

Your pictures are always hot! Happy HNT!

Pronto said...

Very, very nice! HHNT !

Anonymous said...

How is it possible that I am the first to comment?!?

I would think someone so beautiful would have no room left for comments!

Well... Happy HNT anyway! <3

Honey said...

Kittie Kate: Thanks!

Sage: Yes, I *KNOW* what to do with my tools! ;)

Lucy: Thanks for stopping by.

Jobthingy: Who wouldn't have a good week after having Luke Bryan's arms wrapped around them a few times during the night?

Os: Sorry, I missed the pic that you posted specifically posted for me. Which is it? I went back through the posts and just have missed which it would be. Forgive me?

Professor: Thanks! And, yes... it was a real treat to meet the master of words and music. ;)

Lollie: Thanks!

Paul B: make me *blush*

hntfor3: luke's obviously my fave for some reason now... ~wink~

dragonmage: thanks for stopping by... nothing hotter than chick with tools!

Pronto: Thanks for stopping by...

AR: Oh, stop...

boolshitz: unfortunately, not first but not least. I've just been in the classroom all day and havent' had the chance to post commnets. Thanks for stopping by! {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

I knew you knew.......
hehehe

rage said...

You are girl who knows how to work it!

Happy HNT!

Maeve said...

If all mechanics were good looking as you, there would be a lot of people going for nothing to the garage!

An Artist Exposed said...

You always looks so great. Sounds like the music festival was so enjoyable.

TUG said...

I know I shouldn't have even noticed the background of your pics (because the foreground is oh so lovely), but I'm jealous of your tool setup :)

HHNT!