I stole this meme from The Professor who stole it from Tense Teacher. It's a thing with teachers and their music. ~wink~
It's a fun little thing... see if you can guess what the song title and artist is of the songs on my iPod. Have fun and remember follow the rules...
The rules are as follows:
1. Put your mp3 player or computer music player on random.
2. Post the first four lines from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song (Skip repeat artists).
3. Post, and let your friends guess which song and artist the lines come from vie comments section or in email.
4. No Googling! Don’t cheat!
1. I rolled up my sleeves today
Cause I thought that this was over
But then you called to say
You forgot that broach of your mother's
2. whenever i'm alone with you you make me feel
like i am home again whenever i'm alone with
you you make me feel like i am whole again
whenever i'm alone with you you make me feel
3. Looking for an angel in these hills
Looking for a map to find what we left behind
Knowing that we will
Always end up right where we start
4. I wanna drink that shot of whiskey
I wanna smoke that cigarette
I wanna smell that sweet addiction, on my breath
I wanna ride across West Virginia, in the back seat of a Cadillac
5. cant fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship, has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show
6. I play chicken with the train play chicken with the train train, uh huh huh uh huh huh,
You know that I play chicken with the train play chicken with the train train uh huh huh uh huh huh yea,
Hold 'em up,
Here we go,
7. I've been searching for you
I heard a cry within my soul
I've never had a yearning quite like this before
Now that you are walking right through my door
8. Well I ain't never
Been the barbie doll type
No I can't swig that sweet champagne
I'd rather drink beer all night
Until the end of time
You're my soulmate
I'll love you till I get to heaven's gate
10. I turned on the evening news
Saw a old man being interviewed
Turning a hundred and two today
Asked him what's the secret to life
11. When the night falls down
I wait for you
And you come around
And the world's alive
12. Four, tres, two, uno
Listen up you all, 'cause this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is delicious
Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco
13. I'm through with standing in line
To clubs we'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth
And I'm never gonna win
14. She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
15. JR! Sean Kingston!
You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
16. Watching every motion in my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning to some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion as you turn around and say
17. I've always been there every time he let you down.
I caught your fallin' tears before they hit the ground.
But I just heard somebody say that you finally told him goodbye.
Well, girl now you've finally made your move, now I'm here to make mine.
18. It's a long trip alone over sand and stone
That lie along the road that we all must travel down
So maybe you could walk with me a while
And maybe I could rest beneath your smile
19. Lying here with you
Listening to the rain
Smiling just to see the smile upon your face
These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
20. When you light those candles
Up there on that mantle, setting the mood
Well, I just lie there staring
Silently preparing to love on you
Okay, I know it said 20 but here are a few bonus...
21. I took a walk down a road
Its the road I was meant to stay
I see the fire in your eyes
But a mans got to make his way
22. (Whispered) Let me be your hero
Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back
Would you cry if you saw me crying
23. I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I'll post the answers on Thursday and which lucky reader knows their music! Have fun and remember no googling. :)
And, once I'm feeling a little better... I'll give you a recap of the weekend that Yummy and I had together.