Thanks to Another Suburban Mom for the questions... yesterday we were talking romance and today ex's. Hmm... I wonder what's next?
1. When your relationships end, are you the instigator of the breakup or the recipient? The last relationship the instigator. Been married almost 8 years to the wrong man and *finally* had the courage/strength to get out with the help/support of Yummy and some very dear friends.
2. Do you save things from your ex, or get rid of them? If you save them, how? If you trash them, how? Usually, I trash them by ripping them to shreds, burning them, etc. But, this time around... I saved pictures because having 3 princes with the ex, I felt they should have pictures of that time. My mom did the same thing for me when she and my dad split. **BUT, none of these pictures is out except for one in my youngest princes bedroom of when his first pumpkin picking outing. I think, it's more that he likes the cool 3-D frame that I put the picture in.
3. Describe your favorite ex? A favorite ex? Is that possible... I guess, that would be the last guy I dated my sr. year in HS. We remained friends and still hung out together. He lives in another state now and I really miss seeing him when I go back home. I see his family sometimes and they're *always* so welcoming.
4. Do you consider a friend's ex off limits? Depends... I guess, I've really never dated a friend's ex. I always figured that they were an ex for a reason and since my friends and I have somewhat of similar 'taste' in men. But, if you consider now with Yummy... his ex-wife and I are best friends and hang out when we can. That would probably be a NO.
5. Have you ever had sex with an ex? Why? Ahh... duh. That's what break-up sex is all about. Why? IDK.... because I needed one more reminder of why I no longer wanted to be with this person.
6. If you had a choice between spending the rest of your life with your worst ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend, or your HS Nemesis, who would you choose? Do I really have to choose? I really wouldn't want to do either but since I *have* to, I'd choose my HS Nemesis. But only since I have to choose. ~wink~
7. Would you ever create a YouTube video or a website celebrating your exes' flaws? I guess, that's what I did when I started my first blog. My girlfriend, The Professor, suggested that I start blogging as way to vent about what was happening such as the ex-h video taping the condition of the house, all my clothing and make commentary about it, and oh, yeah... showing my dirty panties to the video camera! That's how he was coined PS for pantie sniffer back in the days. LOL
Well, hookers... have a great hump day. I'm heading out to work in the classroom to get it ready for the first day of school. Yikes! Oh, and make sure that you go and check out Wednesday Weirdness thanks to Amorous Rocker and Macabre Girl.