Saturday, November 14, 2009

Under the Weather

Hmpf... Someone should have said when I got the freakin' seasonal flu shot yesterday that I may experience *ahem* some side affects. Side affects my ass... this shot kicked my butt. I was sitting at dinner with the princes at Applebee's when it just hit. I swear. I thought I was going to die. By the time I got home, I had all the joint aches, body aches, nausea... you name it, I had it.

Thankfully, the princes were a big help and pretty much put themselves to bed and I curled up on the couch and fell asleep until Yummy came home from work. I ended up in bed and slept until 8:30 this morning.

The thing is... I get the seasonal flu shot EVERY YEAR and nothing like this has EVER happened! So, what was so different with this year's recipe? I'm praying that I don't get the seasonal flu because if it is anything like what I experienced last night, then someone else can have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn sexy. Hope you feel mo betta soon!